The HP LaserJet Enterprise M605n ($500) is a good choice as a monochrome laser printer for heavy-duty printing for a workgroup. It is fast, has voluminous paper capacity, solid overall output quality, and is built to print in volume. Mobile printing features include both NFC and HP Wireless Direct, . It adds security features, including password-protected printing from a keypad on the printer itself. The massive paper capacity comes at a premium, but if you need it, the M605n could well be your best choice.
- Monitor jobs and settings quickly with the 4-line display and use the 10-key pad for PIN printing.
- Improve efficiency. Add paper-handling accessories to presort jobs, print on different media, and more.
- Easily print from a variety of smartphones and tablets – generally no setup or apps required.
- Easily print from virtually anywhere in the office with Ethernet and optional wireless connectivity.
- Protect sensitive data – at rest or in transit – with a variety of embedded and optional security solutions. Easily take command of your printing environment from one central location – with HP Web Jetadmin.
- Save energy – HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology turns your printer on when you need it and off when you don’t.
- Conserve resources – this printer has lower typical electricity consumption than any device in its class.
Please note this product is new(unused) 110v but without box and warranty